We Respect Your Right to Privacy and Your Right to Control Your Personal Information
Woolsery.com (“Site”) is a website owned by MXB Devon Operations Limited (a U.K. limited company) (“MXB”). We want you to fully understand what information we collect from you and what we do with it. We also believe that you should have full control over your personal information. We do not disclose your information to anyone without your prior consent, subject to the very narrow extent specified below. We do not sell your information. We never spam you.
What personal details do you need to know?
If you use the Contact Us feature to make inquiries or to sign up for newsletters or updates, we will know your name and email address. These will be stored in our email and contact system (currently Gmail), a password-protected, secure cloud-based platform hosted by Google.
We use SquareSpace to operate the Site, which provides us with certain analytics services. These include site traffic patterns using aggregated IP addresses of our users, identifying RSS feed requestors (by IP addresses), and reporting on the geographic locations of our users on an aggregated basis.
When is my information given out?
We do not give out your name or email address. In the future, if we use MailChimp or another mail service, we may upload your name and email address into the mail service in order to contact you.
Does MXB sell my information to third parties?
We do not sell or lend any of your personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except as expressly stated in this Policy.
What do you use my personal details for?
- Improving our Site. We collect your IP address and browser (aggregated with our other users (Individually “User” and collectively, “Users”). We use this information to improve our Site and better understand and serve our Users.
- Using Service Providers. We may use third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations that we provide to you (e.g., search technology, email support) and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers who are obliged to keep your information confidential. Currently Squarespace is the only internal service provider.
- Analytics. MXB uses the services of site analytics of Squarespace to analyze traffic and usage on the Site. In the course of providing services, such companies may have access to Users’ IP addresses. We make no effort to match IP addresses with any other personally identifiable information.
- Law Enforcement. MXB cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the Site. Therefore, in response to a genuine request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can disclose personal information about you and your event.
- Unintended Access. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or Users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- Acquisition. In event of a merger or acquisition, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity, and become subject to the acquirer’s data practices.
Will I be added to any mailing lists?
Do you send unsolicited emails?
MXB will not send any unsolicited information, including email. You will, however receive emails if you have provided us with your email address. To discontinue receiving emails from us, please contact email@example.com or click on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails.
How can I have my personal information deleted from your records or corrected?
To delete your personal information from our records, or to request corrections to your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get a copy of my personal information from you?
If you would like a copy of your personal information on file with us, please contact email@example.com
What would you do in case of a data breach?
If MXB experienced a data breach, we would take emergency measures to secure our systems, then promptly notify all Site Users that a data breach had occurred, providing all appropriate information to enable individuals to protect their privacy and any affected accounts, and providing contact information for
questions. We would then remove further threats of breach to the best of our ability with the help of our professional and technical advisors. We would also notify all applicable law enforcement of the data breach and cooperate with any investigation.
How will I be notified of changes?
How do I contact you?